Martelli 6 Suite and Apartments is located in one of the most central and quiet area of Florence.
Via Martelli is one of the most important and characteristics streets of the city, known for his historical book stores, the presence of Eataly and first of all the short distance to the Duomo and the San Lorenzo Market.
All the main attractions can be reach with a short walk, Duomo and San Lorenzo Church and Market are only 100 mt far, Uffizi Gallery and Ponte Vecchio can be reach with a 5 minutes walk.
From Peretola/Amerigo Vespucci Airport
From Peretola/Amerigo Vespucci Airport you will have two possibilities to reach our structure:
- By taxi (about Euro 20-30)
- By tram line T2 (ticket €1.50 per person) which connects the Airport with the S.M. Novella from here the possibilities are again the taxi (about 10-15 euros), or on foot, about 10 minutes.
From Pisa/Galileo Galilei Airport
From Pisa airport you can reach Florence by train or by shuttle bus.
From the railway station of S.M. Novella you will have 3 possibilities:
- By taxi (about 10-15 euros);
- By minibus letter "C2" getting off at the "Olio" stop, continue straight across Piazza Duomo until you have the facade of the Duomo in front of you; at this point take the street on your left which is via Martelli, Martelli 6 Suite and Apartments is on your right at number 6 right next to Eataly;
- With a pleasant walk of about 10 minutes in the historic center of Florence following the signs for Piazza Duomo. As soon as you find yourself in front of the facade of the Duomo, take the street on your left which is via Martelli, Martelli 6 Suite and Apartments is located on your right at number 6 right next to Eataly.
For guests who wish to arrive by car, we have entered into an agreement with the Michelango Garage at a cost of €30 for 24 hours including the license plate unloading service.
The cost of the garage is NOT included in the reservation.
It is not necessary to book, it is possible to go directly to via Ricasoli 28 and communicate that you are staying with us.